Please note - my blog used to be found here :http://jeybird8.blogspot.com/ unfortunately I can no longer access that account.

Friday 18 March 2011

dinner at home - tacos

P1060731

here is an easy dinner! it just takes a little organisation and putting stuff out in containers! For our tacos, I made 2 fillings, 1 with beef mince, 1 with Quorn mince. The beef mince, for Janet, I cooked up simply with some bbq sauce. The Quorn mince, I cooked up with some red kidney beans, chilli, cumin and tomato.

The other fillings we had were - baby spinach, grated cheese, corn, fresh tomato, greek yoghurt, and taco sauce (this came in the packet with the taco shells).

I bought a box of "hard & soft Taco kit", which is perfect for us, because Janet likes the crunchy tacos, and I like the soft tortillas!



P1060733

No comments:

Post a Comment