Please note - my blog used to be found here :http://jeybird8.blogspot.com/ unfortunately I can no longer access that account.

Thursday 3 March 2011

baking - Rhubarbwhines Lemon Cookies

Lemon Cookies

When I saw the recipe for these Lemon Cookies on Rhubarbwhine's blog here -Rhubarb Whines Lemon Cookies - I just knew I had to make them. It has taken me a while to actually get around to it - but I can see these cookies being made many times in the future - they are quite delicious!

A couple of notes about the recipe - it took me 4 lemons to get the required amount of juice, which was fortunate, since I only had four lemons to hand (hopefully this will change when I get my own lemon & lime trees in the near future!).

The recipe makes more icing than you will need - so next time, I would reduce the quantity to avoid having to "taste test" so much of it :-)

Lemon Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment