Please note - my blog used to be found here :http://jeybird8.blogspot.com/ unfortunately I can no longer access that account.

Friday 1 April 2011

Weekend Breakfast at Home

P1060974

Ok, so its not the prettiest of breakfasts, but it was very delicious! I fried up some tomato, onion and spinach with a splash of balsamic, to go with I also scrambled an egg. I scrambled my egg with a spoonfull of no-fat greek-style yoghurt. The reason the egg looks a little multi-coloured is because I fried it in the pan after I removed the vegies, and I am lazy and didnt clean it out. Only aesthetic harm done :-)


P1060976

for Janet, I fried a couple of eggs and some bacon.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't care how messy it looked, I love someone else cooking brekky for me at home. Camb is not very good at it though does whip up the occasional bacon and eggs

    ReplyDelete